Monday, February 16, 2009

::another year wiser::

I've been having a hard time keeping up on my posts, but better late than never, right? I had a delightful 24th (really. 24?) birthday :)

B took me to the Jazz/Mavs game! Even though the Mavs got spanked, I had tons of fun. I forgot how much I LOVE going to basketball games!

On Friday I celebrated with Brady's family at Pizza Factory!

Danee and I were the princesses of the night with our tiaras (thanks Steph)!

Then we went back to our place for guitar hero! Everyone got a chance to rock out :)

7 comments:

caroline said...

Happy Be-lated birthday Tare Bear!!
We're happy you had a fun day!
Love you!

ryan and danielle said...

happy bday! looks like you guys had fun!! can you believe we are getting so grown up??

AmyJ said...

Aww...fun! Happy Birthday!

Yeah, poor Mavs-I was kinda sad too :(

Anonymous said...

More fun celebrating - it just never ends! Cake, good food, family, guitar, and the Mavs!! All your birthday wishes must have come true!
~mom

Eric said...

Glad you had fun at the game! I'm not sure Eric and Ryan has as good a time as you did.

Eric said...

Oh yeah, and happy birthday!

Kristi said...

Man the Jazz seriously whooped up on us that night, it was terrible! That is SO fun that you got to see that game! That looks like some serious birthday fun, I'm glad your 24th was super.