Tuesday, February 10, 2009

::Saturday::

Does anyone else ever feel like the one day they have "off" always ends up being the busiest? I normally have school and/or work Mon-Fri which means that I save my entire "to do" list for Saturday. This Saturday was no exception. After waking up early and running my errands I got to have an action packed day full of fun and friends.

1st I got to go to a friend from work's Bridal/Bachelorette party at Spark:


and we had apple martini's and appetizers


2nd was enrichment where we had the yummiest/cutest desert bar:


and we learned 10 ways to make our marriage marvelous:


3rd was to abella bridal in riverwoods to see Danee (sis-in-law) try on wedding dresses!!! She just got engaged last week :)


Then all us gals enjoyed some frozen yogurt!


It was a good day :)

7 comments:

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric said...

Wow, that WAS a full day! It looked like lots of fun stuff. Congrats to Danee!

ps Sorry. I deleted my first comment because It made look dumb!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Danee!! It was a BUSY day - but everything looked so FUN! You love Spark (and all the girls), RS looked like a yummy, fun, resourceful evening (even Brady ought to reap rewards from what you learned - although I'm sure you already do all those things - it is still nice to be reminded in our busy lives to take time for those we love)! And then how fun to be with Danee at such a special time! Picking out a wedding dress is magical (and stressful - so it's fun to have you special girls with her - you, Steph, and Debi). And yougurt, too! What an AWESOME day!
Love you, mom

AmyJ said...

I'd take that kind of busy day over a slow boring one anytime!! Looks like so much fun! I love the 10 ways to make the marriage marvelous-such simple things :) Cute post!! :)

Carrie said...

that enrichment table looks so cute!! sounds like you've been busy, but at least with fun things!

thanks for helping us out with airport trips you guys! it's so nice to have family close by, we know we can count on.

caroline said...

What a BUSY but FUN filled day! What a good variety you got to do, friends, church act, and family time. It looked like such a good day! I really enjoyed reading the 10 tips about marriage- thanks!
ps- congrats to Danee!!! she's such a cute girl!

ryan and danielle said...

you are super busy!! but I am glad they were fun things! hopefully next saturday you can have the whole day to do your to do list instead of just the morning.