Monday, March 16, 2009

Looking for a good summer job?

or if you're not looking for a job but know someone who is, send them to me!

I am currently looking for a paperwork/office assistant for the summer (opportunity to continue work and be promoted at the end of the summer, as I will be leaving) as the volume of paperwork will increase infinitely come the end of April...

This is a 100% flexible job, you can set your own hours and choose how many hours you want to work a week, but must be between 25-40 hrs a week (so if you want a full time job it can be, if your looking for not quite full time we can make that work too)! The office is open from 9am to 10pm and you can choose any hours in that time period that you want to work (for example, right now I come into work at 12 everyday because I have class in the morning).



The company: Linx Satellite is a retailer for Dish Network and Direct TV, and as of recently started offering internet and voip phone service.

The job: This position would simply help me keep track of all paperwork for Dish, Direct, and Voip phone. Get all the ppwk processed in our system, and scan and fax all the ppwk to DISH and VOIP. There will be multiple out of state offices and hundreds of guys selling this stuff every day, which means thousands and thousands of contracts. Pay is negotiable.

I'm gonna be honest and say that this is a pretty low stress job and a really laid back fun office. The only stressful thing is going to be the volume of ppwk, which is why we are hiring a second person. We are looking for someone who will work hard and get the job done! It will be a fun summer, plus you will get to hang out with me all day :)

Please let me know if you are interested so we can get an interview set up asap! Email your resume to taryn@linxsatellite and feel free to ask any questions you have.

For more info go here.

1 comment:

Kaela Cusack said...

My friend Meg would ROCK at this. Her e-mail is poshdecorweddings@gmail.com and her phone number is 801-787-3127. Call her! I told her to contact you as well.