Thursday, April 30, 2009

::babysitting::

We babysat these little guys on Saturday!
They ate all their dinner, and Colson even ate 4 strawberries (because he thinks 4 is the best number).
We played Simon says, acted like elephants and monkeys, saw how many times Colson and Griff could run around the couch, and played hide and seek.
Oh and we made macaroni necklaces.... These are not the best necklaces, but macaroni was all we had at home to bring. Next time I hope we can do fruit loops or something easier for them to thread, but they were very focused on threading these teeny noodles (with dental floss) and I was impressed that they were able to do it with minimal help from us!
They both hid under the pillows and pretended to be the 'big bad wolf' blowing the 'pillow house' down. I'll have to get one of the videos i have up, because Griff started eating his raw macaroni noodles and wasn't interested in anything else for awhile! I couldn't believe he actually liked the taste of raw noodles!
They are such good boys and even went to bed when it was time! We had a fun night together!

4 comments:

ryan and danielle said...

fun night! sounds like you guys are great babysitters!

Carrie said...

i tried to comment earlier but my computer's stupid.

my boys just love aunt taryn and uncle brady! thanks so much for watching them! we always ask you guys first 'cause you're our favorite. ; )

Kristi said...

You guys are the best babysitters!

Eric said...

Cute! You guys are the best! I wish my kiddies could get to know you better.