Monday, April 13, 2009

just another typical day...

I have some catching up to do... and I keep wanting to be able to sit down and take the time to do one long 'catch up' post, but that doesn't seem like it will happen.


So instead here is a random compilation of things that have been going on:

We had yet another flat tire...



I bet you can guess what caused it. If you said a screw, you were right




My friend Marli from work, is moving away. On her last day this is what some of the pranksters did to her car:




This weekend we did some serious spring cleaning. Here are six bags of clothes that we got rid off (5 bags were my clothes and 1 was Brady's). By the end I added two more bags to that pile. (and we got rid of a ton of other stuff too)



And last week we got to go to the doctor and hear the baby's heartbeat again! And it seems like spring is trying to come back because flowers were blossoming just outside the office, but I know its just a joke on me. Winter will be back this week.



And I still need to add pics from when Brady's family was here, and from when my mom was here, and from Easter. Soon.

9 comments:

ryan and danielle said...

you guys have the worst luck with flat tires. :( sorry you had another!! how exciting you get to hear your little one's heartbeat too! and I like the pics of those flowers outside of your office.

p.s. i also hope you get some spring/summer soon!

Carrie said...

sister!!!!! did you just take all of those clothes to di without letting your sisters look at them? i'm a little upset with you because i always let you look at the clothes i'm getting rid of, even if they're nothing special. and you usually find at least one thing you want. remember that in the future, please : ) i've started shopping at di to save money. it would have been an upgrade to shop in your closet.

ps. sorry about the flat tire. that stinks.

Eric said...

Bummer about the flat...again!! Also, I want to look at your clothes next time too! I love me some hand me downs!

taryn said...

Sisters....I still have 2 bags of clothes for you to look at. I only got rid of really old things that I've been wearing (or not wearing) for about 5 years(or hand me downs that were once yours). I meant to bring the bags to your house on sunday, but I forgot.

Anyway, I have clothes for you to look at if you want, but I make no promises on the cuteness of them.

Eric said...

YEA!!! Now I need to plan a trip down there!

caroline said...

you 3 sisters make me smile:) I keep thinking that it's giving me a good glimpse of what it will be like to have my 3 girls when they're grown up (I'm crossing my fingers that they're as cute and close as you guys:)
Sorry about the flat tire. I hope you can find a way to break the curse of the constant flat tire (like we had)

Carrie said...

oh! phew! good! at least there's something for us to look through. i was so sad when i saw all of those bags, knowing they were gone forever and i'd never get to look inside. i felt like christmas had been cancelled. thanks! now we just need to figure out when we can get together. and i still need to get some clothes back from you and maybe borrow harry potter 6.

AmyJ said...

You sisters are cute! I love that you look through eachother's clothes before sending them to DI. And you all KNOW you better not send them without letting eachother look through them-hehe.

Sorry about the flat-AGAIN! I can't believe that. Must be some kinda record, right??

I'm excited to see Easter pics :)

kjirsten said...

So fun to hear about all of your "goings on" (except the tire - ugh!). I miss my sisters. :(

Cute girls -- Lonely big sis.

Love you.