This is our sweet pea, Liv.
- She is such a good baby.
- She came on her own on 16th. Even though we were scheduled to be induced at 5 am, she decided she couldn't wait that long and chose to go ahead and get started that morning at 2:30 am- no pitosin neccesary.
- When the doctor was checking me, she grabbed his finger before she was even out of the womb.
- She may be small but she is strong! When she was only seconds old and getting weighed, she grabbed the basket on the wall and tried to pull herself away.
- She was wide awake when I got to hold her for the first time. Just looking around and taking the world in.
- She has wavy hair like her daddy.
- She has perfect lips and nose and skin.
- She is a precious little angel.