Thursday, January 21, 2010

this is why i hate you winter...

this has been a rough week.

i woke up SUNDAY with some kind of stomach flu, missed church and had to cancel a vt appt i had set up. Still felt nauseous MONDAY, worried that i was pregnant (no studying). went back to school TUES, still felt like my head was being stepped on (no studying). felt a little better on WED, except then i had terrible cramps {oh good i'm not pregnant} felt sick to my stomach with nervousness b/c i had to see my first patient, school went half an hour longer than scheduled, made brady almost an hour late to his class, packed olivia up and went to an appt, afterwards dropped her back home with brady, went to vt appt, went to bed (no studying). THURS, i finally feel back to normal...

...brady woke up with a stomach bug...i had to leave him all day while at school til 5....olivia threw up ALL of her bottle...please please please don't let her catch it too.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

brady told me you got that. i got it the same night i think (the night you babysat). it's NOT fun. hope you're all better and that brady gets through it fast. brad had it after me too but his immune system is so strong. he was only sick for like half a day. hope you get some studying in there somewhere!

caroline said...

I hope Livy wards it off!! It's no fun to get sick especially with all that you guys have to do. Get well soon Brady!
ps- that's the CUTEST 4 month picture of Olivia!

Anonymous said...

My poor babies! I am so sorry for all the hard days the three of you are having! I hope things are back to normal and that you are done with that for the rest of winter! How I wish I was closer and could be a bigger help!
Love you all,
mom

Scottie and Angie said...

Oh Tare!!!
I am so sorry to hear that you were sick...I sure hope Olivia doesn't get it!!! It's no fun to be sick! :(

Scottie and Angie said...

Also I commented on lots of your older posts too. Just FYI because I don't always pay attention to my older posts! Love ya and missed you too at the girls night!

Debi said...

Oh Poor Taryn and Brady!!! What a week you guys have had. First of the week I am calling to see how you are and now the last I am calling to see how he is... ahhh!
Then the joy of caring for a baby while you are so sick yourself!
Love you guys, why oh why can't I be down the street :(
I can hardly recognize Olivia's picture in her 4 month blog! Wow, we better come visit soon!
Love, Me/mom/grandma/party planner

AmyJ said...

Oh poor Hansens! Hope you all get better soon (and REALLY hope baby O doesn't get it).

Kristi said...

I hope you are all better by now. We have been sick over and over again. It goes away but then comes back. I can't imagine being sick with school and a baby. YIKES! We need spring!