- she reaches one arm toward us when she wants us to hold her (or when either of us comes home after being away)
- she is getting better at crawling and can get from one corner of the room to the other.
- she does the cutest side sit (where she props herself on her hip and her arm), I can't even explain it so I'll try to get a pic
- she can transition from crawling to sitting and back down to crawling
- she LOVES computers, diamond rings, cell phones, and anything shiny (YIKES!)
- she giggles a lot more and there is no sweeter sound
- she kicks her legs HARD when she gets excited
- she uses one little pointer finger to touch new things before grabbing with her whole hand
- she's cuddly again! she's still a wiggly worm (one of the squirmiest babies I've ever met) but she puts her face into my shoulder when she's tired and yesterday she was crawling into my lap and burying her head in my stomach.
- we're trying to teach her to kiss. so far she just sticks her tongue out or opens her mouth when we get close.
i can't get enough of:
her chubby little cheeks
her yucky slobbery kisses
every precious moment i get to be with her
when she makes me feel needed and when i can soothe her cries
the way she opens and closes her chubby fists and just stares intently
when she looks at me with a serious face, and then breaks into a sweet baby smile