Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter in Wyoming with family reflecting on the Atonement of our Savior, His resurrection, and His ever perfect example. He lives!

It was filled with breakfast crepes, conference, beautiful testimonies of Christ, and delicious dinner. Oh, and of course an indoor easter egg hunt since there was snow on the ground outside.



Livy lou and her other girlie cousin Addie

I wish I could do a more thorough post of our fun on Easter and also post about a million other things going on, but finals are next week, and in reality I probably should focus my efforts to school. So no posting for the next 2 weeks!

3 comments:

Debi said...

These are so darn cute!!! I love that Olivia has cousins on both sides. Won't she have fun :)
See you guys next week.
Put me to work!
Love, Grandma Debi

Marsha said...

I'm so glad you were together with family for Easter and conference! I love the pictures! Liv looks springy in her jammies and so colorful and CUTE in her outfit! I love all the drool as she's looking at her basket filled with goodies! Looks like she and Addie are beginning to enjoy being together already!
~mom

Scottie and Angie said...

Thanks for posting while you can! I love to see what you are up to! Good luck with finals next week, I am sure you will rock!