Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas



What says Merry Christmas better than a little girl in reindeer antlers from Walgreens? I don't know either, so here she is in all her glory!
I have about a million things to update on here, like Livy meeting Santa for the first time, eskimo kisses, horse and carriage ride, Gingerbread City, and tonight we'll be attending a community Christmas Eve Service. I just love this little town of Bend. So quaint and cozy.


Hope everyone is enjoying a fabulous holiday season!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

cutest little reindeer I'VE ever seen.

Carrie said...

ps, thanks for being someone i can count on to comment on my blog, when no one seems to read it anymore. : ) i average one comment nowadays and i can usually be sure it'll be my little sis. thanks!

danielle said...

what a cutie pie! hope you guys had a fabulous christmas!