- My mom is in town helping with Olivia's newest cousin, Penelope Marie!
- I have no pictures to show of the cutest little thing, because I came home one day and B had sold our camera :( We will be getting a new one for Christmas though so no worries. He threw up an add on KSL and someone bought it for exactly what we bought it for, so he thought it was a good deal. He's a selling fiend.
- We bought a new/used car, so now we both have cars again! Yay!
- Tonight I ordered an adorable hat for Olivia from the beehive bazaar. I can't wait for it to get here!!!
- Since we have no photos (and let's be honest here, no one reads words these days, they just look at photos) here is a video that B made randomly of O. I was r.o.l.l.i.n.g while watching it. You may not think its as funny as I do since you don't know all the stories behind these clips, but trust me, baby O is hi-larious.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
So that's what's up
Whether or not you're studying for anesthesia boards, preparing presentations, studying for finals, and putting together a table clinic, the holiday season is always the busiest. This year is no different. Here's a quick update on us:
Posted by taryn