Friday, May 6, 2011

Red Mango, The Barn, A Ghost, and Clinical Boards

If you couldn't tell from the title, this is a catch-up post. Very long, short descriptions, and lots of pictures.

Red Mango with Grammy and Grampy and Jeff



 *****************************************************************

We spent a day at the Barn and it was beautiful weather

We had a surprise visit from the Easter Bunny

Grammy and Olivia went on a little walk together

 While Grampy and the boys went for a canoe ride

 Livy couldn't get enough of how bouncy the walkway was at the treehouse!

Grampy and Livy

*******************************************************************************

 She's really into building blocks and pretending to be a ghost
She'll put the blanket over her head and just start running.

*******************************************************************************

I took my final/last/ultimate exam at 7:30 on Cinco de Mayo.
It was a gorgeous day and I was done by 11 so I got to enjoy some of it.
And I had this cute little girl waiting for me to come home.

 Once the "high" of finally being DONE wore off, I was kinda exhausted.


After some food and a nap, I needed to get out and enjoy the carefree-ness that I felt.
So we ventured to the Beehive Bazaar where I purchased some earrings.

No comments: