Sunday, September 25, 2011

Painting

Liv got a special birthday delivery from Oregon! 
Inside were some really fun fun presents from her Hansen family!

She jumped right in, literally, and wanted to play with everything.

This was her first time to paint and I think she mostly loved painting "nail polish" on her fingers.
Rare is the day when she doesn't find someway to color somewhere with something on her body!



You can tell when she's getting serious because she puckers her lips:


"Let's cut the charade. I really just want to paint my nails."




She sure keeps my life interesting and I wouldn't have it any other way!

4 comments:

Scottie and Angie said...

So Cute!!! I love all the updates:) I am happy to see you are all doing well. I can't believe O's birthday party. It looks like it was done by a professional. WOW. Amazing!!! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...she is hilarious!!! I agree with the above comment, the party was so well done. Where did you get those darling straws and the template for the butterflies on the wall? Clever gal my Tare.

Hope you guys are getting better.

Love ya!

Gma Debi

Willi Nixon said...

Adorable :)

danielle said...

she is so fun! I love how she likes to draw on herself and that you let her do it!