Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

Once again, here is what would be considered (by anyone who is not me) way too many pictures. 
We had multiple cameras going because our camera was running low on battery and when we tried to charge it we realized we must have left our battery charger on the Disney Cruise ship :/

The first pics are from our camera, and the last ones are from my Mom's camera.

We had little trinkets for the girls, Easter dresses, and we hid candy for Liv to "hunt" after she looked through her basket. We went to church and loved the opportunity to focus The Atonement and our Savior. We had a few FHE's where we talked to Liv about Easter and why we celebrate it. I told her at least a hundred times about resurrection  Jesus Christ, and eternal life, but still every time I asked her why we celebrate Easter she would say, "I don't know Mama". At least she didn't say eggs...right? One more year and I think she might start to understand slightly the true meaning of Easter.

I am so grateful for my Savior and my Heavenly Father for sending his Son to die for us, so that our sins can be forgiven and we can live with him again. Without that knowledge this life would be a dark and scary place. I am thankful I was raised by strong and faithful parents who I can still look to for strength if ever my faith is wavering.

After church, cousins (the Grant's) came over and they had an outdoor egg hunt! Then we cracked confetti eggs on everyone :) And of course had a delicious Easter Dinner!

Liv's basket and dress:

 Scarlett's basket and dress:


Liv's Easter goodies from Grams and Gramps

Scarlett's Easter goodies from Grams and Gramps




More goodies from Grams and Gramps for all the cousins






































No comments: