Friday, June 27, 2008

International Tuesdays with the Tots

We kicked off our International Tuesday with Japanese Sushi at Demae!



We had lots of fun using our chopsticks for everything. We used them to grab our straw to take a sip of our drink, place a napkin in our lap, and Brady tried to start a fire with them. Oh and of course eating the sushi with them!


A special thanks to Cat, Amy, and Leandra who made this possible. Due to the traditional drawing out of a hat, Next week is PERU PALACE! We're looking forward to it!

8 comments:

Allison said...

Oh fun. I'm liking this Tuesday tradition. You guys are so awesome. I like to do that with my chopsticks too. Once I spilt the bottle of soy sauce all over the table cuz I tried to pick it up with my choppy sticks. Silly me. You look so cute in the pictures.

Carrie said...

fun fun!! so, it was just brady and a bunch of girls, huh? he's secure with his manhood!!

Brady and Taryn said...

Well, he is secure with his manhood, but he also likes girls :) Plus these are his friends from the Buckle!

AmyJ said...

Fun!! Way to branch out with the cuisine!! I love that you were using the chopsticks for everything!! :)

cat.janer said...

We don't eat no watered down/americanized foreign food. Viva Peru! Everyone get your panchos ready.

Eric said...

So...what's the verdict on the sushi? Should I bite the bullet and give it a try?

ps I tagged you. Do with that what you will.

Leandra said...

those are all really good pictures of me. I'm so glad they are posted.

ryan and danielle said...

i LOVE sushi but ryan doesn't care for it! you guys are so cute being so brave to enjoy other cultures!