Thursday, June 26, 2008

{Good Luck Angie!}

Last night I said goodbye to my dear friend of the past FIVE years. She is the 2nd of my "college" friends to move away (Meg you were first). Although I am very happy for my friends, I can't help but feel a little sad that all the people I consider my close friends are moving away. I know we will keep in touch, but it is always interesting to be at the close of a chapter in my life and realize that things are changing, yet again. I had some people over last night so we could all say our goodbyes and have one last hoorah together with Ang!

Angie and I had an especially fun time getting through our college years together from having missionaries out and going through the ups and downs with that, having random dance parties with ourselves in our apartment, just talking and sounding things off to each other, letting out our frustrations, going through school pressures, making big decisions, and getting married (neither of us to our missionaries)! You're too good to me Ang! Good Luck with everything, I know things will work out great for you! I will miss you :)

No comments: