Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Beehive Bazaar

Thursday night (after the b-day dinner) we had a 'sisters outing' to the beehive bazaar, where local artists and crafters showcased their merchandise for us to browse.



There were booths and booths of the most darling handmade onesie's, aprons, clothes, jewelry, artwork, bibs, headbands, purses, bags, salsa, jam, and the list goes on and on.










Look at these adorable hand made soaps (and hair pins)...




It went from 9pm to 12am and we were there til 12, which is why we look the way we do in this pic, but we (at least I know I did) had so much fun. It was like a modern antique shop, and I didn't want my eyes to miss one little item.







I was wishing so badly that I knew what I was having because, like I said earlier, there were the cutest onesie's and trinkets for nurserys that I wanted to buy, but didn't. At least I came out with a loot of cards so I can peruse all the web stores :)



And you can't beat a night out with sisters. We had a very normal 15 minute conversation about what kind of M&M's are best, and then laughed about it while sharing chocolate peanut butter balls.

8 comments:

ryan and danielle said...

what a neat little event to go to! I wish we had something like that here! can't believe you didn't buy anything though, good self control! haha.

Carrie said...

yes yes! it was fun. glad you could come.

Kristi said...

What a totally fun night for you girls! Sisters are the best. I would have been in big trouble had I gone to that place, I would have spent a fortune, haha!

Anonymous said...

Really fun sister night! When it's such a cool place, you don't notice how tired you are until it's all over!
~mom
PS - I can't wait to know what you are having either!

Kaela Cusack said...

does this event happen often? i MUST go!

AmyJ said...

Fun :) You sisters are so cute.

Hey, you should be findin' out here pretty soon, right??

taryn said...

We find out Wednesday at 3:30pm, so you can expect a post by 5- but maybe not til Thursday because we have a dinner to go to that night :)

I can't believe its so close!

Eric said...

The conversation about the M&M's was so fun! I think that had something to do with the fact that it was midnight...I don't usually stay up that late!