Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Thursday was my good friend Deanna's birthday! We all went to eat at Iggy's Sports Grill to celebrate with her. It was fun to see so many of our friends that we don't get to see very often.


(Deanna's in the orange and brown in the middle)

We snapped this pic of all the 'freshman year' buddies (plus Brady and Michelle), but there were several other friends there that Brady and I knew while dating and engaged. I loved getting caught up with everyone! It reminded me of the good old days, and it also made us miss all of our great friends that have moved away...



I really liked this fresh fruit salad, so I took a pic of it. Maybe it was because I was starving and this was exactly what I was craving, and the candied pecans were delish. I would recommend getting the dressing on the side though. It was a little much for me.

Happy Birthday again to Deanna! I think she is one of the most genuine and honest friends I have. Not to mention she's a beauty!

4 comments:

Eric said...

Yum! Its so fun to get to hang out with friends you haven't seen in a while.

Amanda said...

Yes! K, so I was leaning back so that Michelle could get in the pic. And I'm gonna claim that I look 'tan' because I am, not because of the lighting.

Carrie said...

it's so fun to catch up on old times with old friends. and it's also fun to eat! that food looks really good. we've never been to iggy's before. we'll have to try it out. and can you call me, please? i've called a couple times this morning and don't want to be annoying but i'm impatient. :) love you!!

ryan and danielle said...

how fun to get together with your buddies!! the salad looks great!