Saturday, October 17, 2009

pondering



Today I went running for the first time in about 5 months. I really missed being able to run while I was pregnant. It was refreshing and exhausting, but mostly it was exhilerating to be breathing the fall air and enjoying the fall colors on the mountains.

I enjoyed my alone time to think about nothing stressful and just get out and move my body. I am so thankful to have a body that works, two legs that can run and two arms that I can hold my sweet baby with. Thats what I thought about today while I was running.

2 comments:

AmyJ said...

Great thoughts...so positive :)

Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

How great to have a little time for pondering! (such good thoughts) Good for you and Brady to make time for that to happen! I know how much you love to run and that it makes you feel so good! Enjoy the good "burn"!
~mom