Saturday, October 17, 2009

wishing

Wishing I had the talent and ability to make these ah-mazing wild things costumes for halloween. Wouldn't that be cute to have Liv be Max (even though she's a girl) and me and Brady be Wild Things? I thought so, and apparently I'm among the thousands of others who wanted to be wild things for halloween.



Sadly, I've come to the realization that I don't have the creativity or skills to pull that off like this lovely lady does. I'm sure on halloween night I'll see several people dressed in their own original creative Wild Things costumes, and I'll be jealous. Anyone have any other costume ideas for us? Preferably easy to make ones.

4 comments:

Petunia+Poppy said...

i dressed the boys as max and a wild thing today (clothes they already had and paper accents. nothing special.)and i was thinking the same thing. i would love them to be wild things for halloween. i could probably come up with something cute but i just don't have time to make an intricate costume like those. they're cool. she's a talented girl.

Kristi said...

I wish SO BAD that I could make my kids' Halloween costumes. Those are rockin' costumes, I thought they were stuffed animals or puppets or something. I wish I had an idea for you too, I'm just not too creative.

Anonymous said...

That is talent! Sorry, no ideas for you guys.
~mom

Eric said...

Those are some crazy good costumes!