Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas baby

Remember how I said I wasn't going to get this done in a timely manner? Well, looks like I was right, but I didn't want to stop posting and miss all of the things that are happening right now===== So I will just do a Christmas post here and there when I have time, rather than trying to get it all out in order before posting anything current.

This is just a bunch of random pics of Liv over the Christmas Break.

What a stretchy girl! She stretches ALL the time, I LOVE it because its adorable.




What cute face she has, but please don't think we're crazy because she has socks on her hands and she's still in her jammies.
She has a bib on because she spits up/drools all over the place.
Socks on her hands because she scratches her face left and right.
And she's still in her jammies because I'm lazy and its Christmas Break. There.

She fits perfectly in the babydoll strollers

I loved her 'what santa doesn't bring me grandma will' onesie


Change of outfits (due to spit up)

Christmas Eve!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the memories of Christmas! It was so fun to all be together in person! I hope it won't be too long before I get to see you all again! Thanks for sharing all the great shots! Love Livy in the stocking and the doll stroller!
~mom/grammy

Carrie said...

so sweet and smiley! i love it.

i'm having to do the same thing with my christmas posts. there's just so much to post about!

Scottie and Angie said...

I still can't get over the fact that you have a baby!!! I was looking at all the Christmas pics thinking what a cute baby....and then I was like that's Tare's little baby girl. I hope to get to meet her one day soon. lOve you lots!

caroline said...

what a cute Christmas baby Livy is in all of her festive outfits. I just love her eyes in all your pictures!