Sunday, August 8, 2010

Date Night: Twilight Concert Series in SLC

No, not THAT twilight, although I do look like a vampire:
ghostly white (proof that I'm in summer school)

When B got home from work, I slapped some lipstick on and we headed up to Salt Lake.

There were tents with crafts and food.
I chose Thai food; B chose a buffalo burger.

A homeless man that we gave some food to. It was kind of sad to see so many homeless people. It reminded us to be grateful for what we have.

Clearly, Mr. Lidell got real dressed up for us.

Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings came on stage after Jamie.


She pulled this dude up on stage.
She was fun to watch and her dance moves were awesome.

We left after a few of her songs, since we were mostly there for Jamie. It was THE perfect place for people watching. Highly entertaining.
No rain + SLC = a very fun night on the town with my man
I love going out :)

A short video montage to the song "Multiply" by Jamie Lidell
(which he did sing during the concert)

3 comments:

danielle said...

love it! yay for a date night! and I am jealous that you get to do such fun things outside, the weather here is just so unbearable....unless you go out at around 10 pm. haha. Glad yall had fun!

Kris and Megan said...

you wear that red lipstick well!!!! makes me want to try it! you are gorgeous taryn, even "pale" from summer school!!

Anonymous said...

Great night! Having time together is the best - yay for date night!
~mom