Saturday, April 30, 2011

For her Grandmas and Grandpas....

We made a video of her first Easter Egg Hunt. Brady shot most of it, except where it gets really shaky. That was me. We're still learning. I edited it and this is the result:


She is a little sassafras. We were laughing at the part where B gives her a flower to put in her basket and she clearly says "No" and throws it on the ground. 
Then when she won't give B a high five. That little toot.





This picture kills me. She is so funny.


Can you tell this day was OVER documented? We have like, 20 more minutes of video, and a million more photos. Don't worry, I won't post anymore. We just had to laugh.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

i like when she throws her daddy's flower out of the basket. she's like, "c'mon, dad! THAT's not an egg!"

danielle said...

I like that she takes the flower out of her basket too! so cute! love the video!!

Megan Marie said...

how cute!! i love that you're using your camera!!! i need to learn better how to use it, poor tan is never in the videos. haha! she's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the darling video! We feel like we were right there on her egg hunt! I love how she carried her basket around on her arm and how at the end you can tell it was getting kind of HEAVY for her! I loved when she was going to get one egg she looked away for a second and when she looked back it was gone (it had rolled off the tree)! Her face was so cute and when she found it she was so happy! I love how the camera caught when she does that cute thing with her fingerd (kind of crosses three together). I love all the faces, excited, happy, surprised, and even mad (when she knew that flower did NOT belong in her egg basket)! It was all so fun and I watch it a million times!
love you all, mom/grammy

AmyJ said...

Loooove it! Love that song too...beautiful! And the flower! So funny! She's like no, dada that's not an egg! Cute little stinker!!