Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moving away

 I have missed the last 2 get togethers with my school friends because I've been sick. I am so bummed about it. 

Our friends Tanner and Megan are moving to California, and since we weren't able to make it to their going away party we went out (a few days later) to the new crepe place on state.


The boys. 
We are really sad to say goodbye to them! Megs and I always talked about how Brady and Tanner have so much in common. Hopefully we'll be able to visit and Tanner can teach Brady how to surf, and we'll even forgive him for rooting for The Heat in the playoffs :)


I love this picture because its so true! This girl cracks me up!
We were the class historians and we spent lots of stressful times together staying after school, making Costco runs, putting the class collage together, planning pot luck lunches, and of course taking pictures. She kept me sane through it all!


 The notorious Chicken Cordon Bleu crepe just for you guys because we know how much you wished you had ordered it, hahaha!

I'm so glad we got to hang out one more time!

...by the way, you're never going to believe this, but I'm totally sick again. Ask my mother in law! I talked to her on the phone today and I sounded awful! I'm coughing like crazy...again. About now I'm wondering if I'll ever get better.

1 comment:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.