Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hogle Zoo

Liv and I wen to the Hogle Zoo with Carrie and her kids. It was so crowded that we had to park in the overflow of the overflow parking, and then basically hike to zoo. It was really hot and by the time we made it to the entrance to buy tickets, Colson was already saying "can we go home?".

We didn't go home, and once inside we ate and started seeing some animals, and I think everyone  had a good time! Phew!

Olivia thought the animals were alright, but the dinosaurs were awesome!
Dinosaurs and buggies, do I have a tomboy or what? I love it!

Roaring like a Dino



Look how happy she is on that dinosaur!

Roaring again




This next picture cracks me up. It is so her. She's pouting those lips, TOTALLY ACTING like she's sad/scared but I know for a fact that she LOVED this guy. Just after this picture she was jumping up and down and roaring back.


Thanks for coming with us!

3 comments:

BradyH said...

Is it just me, or is the gorilla a bit inappropriate for kids?

Looks like you had fun!!

Kendra said...

So cute! I love the roaring. She is such a doll.

Anonymous said...

Haha...Brady, I see what you mean!
I love how grown up Liv looks with her cousins. Roaring her little head off and keeping up with those handsome little guys!
Love, Gma Hansen