Tuesday, November 22, 2011

the backyard

B showed me this video he made last night, and I was laughing so hard! 
We love this girl of ours. Does she not have the sweetest face?!

I know this is the time of year for sweaters and boots and all things cozy, 
buuuuut our cold weather just barely came today (and I'm hoping it actually stays around this time). 
This is Liv enjoying the backyard and all the sunshine, warmth, and wonder a little girl could find out there. 
Sorry for the quality, it was all filmed with the iphone a few weeks ago.



p.s. She has never gotten any spliters, but we do usually put shoes on before we go outside. 
For that matter, we usually put pants on too, but crazy little girls will be crazy little girls. 
Oh, and B is donning those infamous blue scrubs! Who knew those would ever come in handy again? 
He used them while shadowing a doctor over the last few months.

3 comments:

Scottie and Angie said...

OH my goodness what I would do for warm weather right now!!! It is 55-60 degrees here and only going to get colder!!! Lucky ducks. Also thanks for posting a hunger games trialer I haven't seen one yet!!!

Love you lots and I think about you all the time!

Anonymous said...

This is every thing I love about Olivia our busy outdoor girlie girl!!! She has the prettiest little hands and boy does she know how to make them work hard!

Love, Gma Debi :)

Zahara Rogers said...

oh my hahaha! Perfectt! She has the best smile and I love her cute toes :)