Friday, November 25, 2011

Feast

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of food, family, and football! 
We are always especially grateful for all of our family at this time of year, and so happy that we got to spend time with a few of them. 

I'm thankful for a husband that knows what he wants and is extremely driven and determined to achieve his goals. 
I'm thankful for a healthy daughter that brings laughter to our home and pushes me to develop more 
kindness and patience every day. I'm thankful for my education and career, and that I'm done with
 school :) We are thankful for the roof over our heads, the food on our table, the love in our family, and
 for a loving Heavenly Father that we know is watching over us.




Kjirstie is taking this pic, but she was there too!

2 comments:

danielle said...

love it!! yummy yummy!!

Carrie said...

pretty pictures! i wish i could have been there with my family!!