Sunday, April 29, 2012

Josh's ordination

On Sunday we drove to Round Rock to visit Mike and Caroline's family and see Josh get ordained at church, since he just turned 12! Olivia wanted to play outside immediately and didn't hesitate to climb up the wall in her Sunday dress. She loved swinging and playing with her cousins again!

They had been busy the day before finding and catching more turtles (some little and one really big one), crawfish, and toads! Cute Bella put one little turtle in her toy speedboat and took it for a ride :)

Olivia and Penelope were matching in their pretty dresses and once again we could not get a great picture of the two of them. This time it was simply because my camera wasn't on the right settings and it came out blurry.











We got to hear Caroline teach a lesson in Sunday School, and then we saw Josh be ordained! He was very cute and serious and still so sweet to give everyone hugs and handshakes. 

We took a few pictures outside after sacrament meeting and I was so happy that Olivia actually stood and looked at the camera! I don't even care that she was standing out in front of everyone and she was actually twirling a few times, but we got quite a few of her looking! This is monumental.




We went back to Mike and Caroline's and enjoyed a delicious lunch and this yummy chocolate crunch cake! Thanks for letting us be a part of that special day!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

i LOVE all of the updates! it's like re-living our trip! i might be stealing some of your pictures if i ever update MY blog,if that's okay with you. i'll give you credit of course. : ) love you and miss you, sister!

caroline said...

Thank you Thank you for making the trip out and capturing some Josh's special day!!! It was so fun to remember that day through your pictures! I didn't pick up my "real" camera once, so I'm REALLY grateful that others did: and that you shared them! love you Tare!
ps- I loved pnellie and Liv in their matching dresses. Somehow I didn't realize that Lily has the same dress, darn it! they could have been triplets:) love you!

Leandra said...

for some reason my blog didn't tell me about all your new posts! and I'm ticked. But yet so happy that I could come here and have so many new fun things to read! :) Livy is amazingly cute. you know that though. But really, she is so cute.

And that cake.... give me that right now!

Zahara Rogers said...

You should be a model pregnant mama, so gorgeous! I love your dress by the way and Liv is a doll :) I feel like I say this same comment all the time and should just copy and archive for more post I like haha

Zahara Rogers said...

You should be a model pregnant mama, so gorgeous! I love your dress by the way and Liv is a doll :) I feel like I say this same comment all the time and should just copy and archive for more post I like haha