Friday, September 7, 2012

Sick

The first day of preschool was a success! She cried when she realized that she was staying in the classroom and we were leaving, but not for long. She found a toy to play with and we walked out. We stood by the door (it was a half door) and I realllly wanted to peek around and take a pic of her in the room with all the other kiddos but I refrained since I was pretty sure she would cry all over again if she saw either one of us.

We went to pick her up at 12 (only 3 hr school) and she was happy and rosy cheeked from playing outside!


Just wanted to throw a pic of this cute little sister waiting for her big sis to come home.
That evening I noticed Liv was sniffling and I knew that she had picked up some germs from her new preschool friends. Around 10pm I heard her crying (she goes to bed at 8pm since she still takes a 3 hour nap) in her room and went in to see her wiping her nose all over the place. She was having trouble breathing through the congestion which made it hard to sleep. She was only half awake, but I got into bed with her and cuddled and she just cried and cried. Brady came in too and we all 3 cuddled. Finally she fell asleep and we left. The next day she was worse and Scarlett started sneezing and getting a runny nose. All this to say that Liv missed her 2nd day of preschool due to sickness, and B and I were up all night with Scarlett on Wed and Thurs nights.

I had 2 sick girls in my bed on Friday. We spent the day watching Cinderella 3x's (don't judge me until you have a sick (almost) 4 month old).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you at all. I would cozy up with those two anytime!!! Hope they are both feeling better and that you parents don't catch any of the preschool bugs!
Love, Gma Debi