Thursday, February 28, 2013

Feb round-up

I was really trying to finish my posts about our family reunion Disney cruise, but I've accepted the fact that it will take way too long, and I already have so much to catch up on that I can't just keep putting it off. Why is blogging so hard for me right now? I'll have to post date the cruise struff whenever I finally finish it.

So here is Feb's round-up (minus cruise)

So, before the cruise, we went to party city to see if they had anything fun to use for the pirate party that would happen on board.
We had fun trying on hats. Maybe just B and I had fun?




While there we stumbled across what Liv believes is heaven on earth. 
Candy. Everywhere. (a bit distorted, but you get the idea)

Scarlett loves to push herself into little hiding places. Such a cute girl, that one.

Olivia LOVES workout videos!
She actually asks to do "that exercising thing".

I temp-ed in Highland Park one day. It was a really strange day. Super nice office, but it didn't end up being a great day for more than one reason. One of the reasons being that I got there at 7 in the morning (which means I woke up before 6),  had not eaten breakfast (which is bad because I LOVE breakfast), and then they never gave me a lunch break or even 10 mins to myself. And then to top it off, I locked my keys in the car :( Luckily I had my phone with me, so B had to drive all the way up and while I was waiting for him I walked around and stumbled on this adorable "soda fountain".
We stayed and had lunch real quick. It was a charming little place.




A sweet moment between sisters, at Sav's baptism

Liv just being a kid.

Like I said, this girl loves workout videos. She also loves to never wear clothing.
Unfortunately for her, she doesn''t mind when we pull her underwear up over her belly button.
We are the meanest, but its so cute and also hilarious.
A random photo of my cute little Scarlett trying on her cruise bonnet.
She's just the sweetest thing!

No comments: