Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Grampy and Grammy visit!!!

My parents found some really cheap air fair and came to visit us the first week in Dec!! Olivia asked just about everyday for 2 weeks leading up to the visit if "today" was the day Grammy and Grampy were coming. Next time remind me not to tell her that they're coming at all until the day of ;)

Needless to say, we were all SO excited! We had so much fun, I got to relax while my Mom cooked dinner every night and cleaned the house for me. And my Dad finished a project, well actually I never started it, so he did the whole project that I had been wanting to do but couldn't get done with little girls around.

Scarlett was pretty shy for the first few minutes, then went straight to my Mom. By the end of the day, she was back to being Grampy's girl.













No comments: