Saturday, February 28, 2009

My wife will like that...

Not much is going on, but I just thought I'd post because I know a lot of you are probably wondering why B hasn't made a post about Wahsington yet. He will, he's just getting back into the swing of things. Its hard to come back to school after having so much fun for 5 days! And today he is taking a practice MCAT for 4 hours. Here are couple pics from DC anyway:





and he took this pic for me because quote, "I know how much you like benches."

and its true, I loved this pic. I love that he knows me so well and still doesn't think I'm weird :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Brady!! What a sweet wife to post a trip teaser until Brady has time to do his real one! And what a sweet hubby who knows his wife well enough to take the cool bench picture! (It shows you were thinking of her even though you were so far away - that equals a lot of brownie points)! Hope the MCAT test goes great! It's good to take those practice tests so you can see your strengths and weaknesses (none of course:)) and spend your millions of study hours wisely!
Love you guys,
mom

Carrie said...

welcome back brady. good luck on the practice mcat!!

we're excited to see more pics. and taryn, i have something for you. call me.

Kristi said...

Those pics are great, what a sweet husband to take a picture of something you love. Good luck on the mcat!

ryan and danielle said...

cool pictures!! that is cute that he took a picture for you! haha. it is a pretty sweet picture though. can't wait to hear more about dc!

caroline said...

What a sweet hubby to think of you while looking at a bench and knowing that you would like that. Good luck Brady taking those practice MCATS!! hang in there!

AmyJ said...

I love that he took a bench pic for you! Glad you posted for him...I was excited to see pictures!