Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A good day

Monday wasn't my favorite day ever, so I thought I'd write about what a good day Tuesday was.


Let's start with the tire: Fortunately for me I have a smart husband who bought insurance on that back left tire... soooo, we got a brand new tire for free!!!

I didn't even watch part 2 of the bachelor (if you're still wondering what happened click here and watch the first two videos that come on), because I decided most of the 'shocking' outcomes are scripted, and I'm over it. (B is happy because he's been telling me this from the beginning and has refused to watch it at all)

I woke up at 7 this morning. I normally would see this as a bad thing because I like my sleep, but its something I've been trying to do since January, so it was good.

I had to work at night, and when I came home boyfriend gave me a few of my favorite things- grapefruit, peanut butter, naked juice (not be eaten together of course), and a flower (not to be eaten at all). What a sweet little surprise!

I'm going to bed now- at 10:30, and I'm so happy about it.

I feel like tomorrow will be a good day too...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

i'm glad things took a happy turn for you. yesterday was a wonderful day for our family too. everything just seemed to fall into place. here's to another good day today!!

ps sarah's coming over sat. if you'd like to join us.

and, when are you going to pick up the thing i have for you?

and, have you been running? :)

AmyJ said...

It's nice when simple things can make for such a good day :O)