Tuesday, March 31, 2009

{pay it forward}

I've seen this on several people's blogs. Is it weird that sometimes I see this and choose not to make a comment because I feel bad for being the first person to comment and think that someone else deserves a suprise more than I do... well that's happened at least twice already, but today I finally realized the whole point of this is to PAY IT FORWARD. I deserve a gift and I want to have an excuse to give some gifts away! You deserve a gift too...

rules: "the 1st three people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a handmade gift from me. If you don't live by me, leave me your e-mail address in a comment. What the gift will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back and let me know you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. Remember only the 1st three will qualify. Good Luck!!!"

3 comments:

Megan said...

WOO HOO!! I WIN!!! lol. I wonder what your pregnancy hormones will come up with to make. J/K, I'm glad to have the chance to pay it forward too!! Any ideas of what to make? I'm not very crafty.... oh no

Megan said...

Also, I know you have my email, but if you lost it all of a sudden: schmeg2385@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

This is a really neat idea. I am not sure if you have my address. Here it is: tay04025@byui.edu

I will definitely participate! I am excited to see who I get to make gifts for.

Love ya',
Tina