Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Saturday

We decided to try the new burger joint over by the mall, and I LOVED it! Go check it out if you get a chance. Way better than In-n-out, EZ take out, or even Burger supreme.







Then we made our way over to BYU so Dad could pick up a new hat.
We brought our stroller for Addie. It was fun to push it around until people peeked in and saw it was empty. Then they probably noticed that bump (that is not so little anymore) and wondered why in the world a pregnant lady was pushing her empty stroller.



and then we got Addie in it, and she made it look good!


feeding Addie


Chatting in front of the Wilk



We stopped by the MOA to see the new art exhibits...
It was a fun day with my Daddy!

6 comments:

kjirsten said...

That is hilarious about the "pregnant lady pushing an empty stroller"! You must have looked really excited to have a baby! (ha ha ha) Love all the fun pictures -- Addie is SOOOO cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting. Cool stuff at the museum too. WOW!- you guys and Dad have really done it up -- super fun times!

Kris and Megan said...

look at that cute belly!!! okay, we'll have to try that new burger place. have you guys gone to iceburg (milkshakes!!!!! and burgers are so good) or to Barry's in Spanish Fork? Those are probably my two favorites.

AmyJ said...

Looks like lots of fun with your dad :) I love all the pics and the couple of posts below that I just got caught up on :)

It was fun to see you guys. So glad all you girls got to spend some time with your dad :)

Carrie said...

hey! you're not supposed to take pictures in the museum! :)

i loved those crazy exhibits where you don't know what they're made of until you get closer-trash bags, pvc pipe, balloons, sauce packets, light bulbs, etc. i also really loved the walter wick exhibit. i'd like to go back without the kids and take a closer look.

mandy harline said...

Hi Taryn and Brady! Taryn, you don't know me, but I grew up with the Hansen's in Oklahoma. Some of my best memories are with them! (I was actually going to drive up to Dallas, from Houston, to your wedding reception, but went into labor instead! You're good luck!) Anyhow, just wanted to tell you both congratulations on the sweet baby girl! HOW VERY EXCITING! We love little girls at our house :) I really enjoy reading your blog! It keeps me in touch with the Hansen family I love so much! Best of luck to you, Taryn, on your pregnancy and lots of love to that baby girl.

Eric said...

That was so fun! I haven't been back there in years! You walking around with an empty stroller is hilarious!