Monday, June 29, 2009

A much needed night out


This summer we are pretty busy with MCAT prep and work. Lucky for us, last Christmas Tare and I got a gift card to the Melting Pot. Brad and Carrie got one too, and we finally found a night to cash in our little culinary coupons together...even if it took 6 months, 27 days to get our act together.

We tossed the keys to the Valet and strolled on in to welcome aroma of bubbling cheeses, chocolates and marinades. I could tell you about the rest of the night, but I'll let the pictures do the talking...it was a great night.


(PS thanks Mom and Dad Asay, great gift!)

4 comments:

Eric said...

MMM! You're making me hungry!

AmyJ said...

That's an awesome gift!! I didn't even know they did gift cards!! We went there for our anniversary last year (our first time), and it was so fun! The food's great too!! I want to go again!

Cute pictures! T, you look great!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you finally got to go!! It's extra fun when it comes at a time when you really need a special night out!!
Love you,
mom

Kristi said...

Cute pics as always. What a fun date night, those are always welcome aren't they?