Sunday, February 20, 2011

the best

I haven't done a "Husband" post in quite awhile, but lately I've felt the need to.
B still has my heart.

He has driven to my school to be "the warm body" in my chair so many times, I don't even want to say 
because its embarrassing. I've done screenings, sealants, intra-oral photography, and 2 cleanings. He was
 my patient for efficiency clinic this week, and I didn't even have to ask him because he actually
 reminded me that he was due for (and wanted) another cleaning. It was really fun to spend some time
 with him as he was having a particularly rough morning. We extended the "date" to lunch and grabbed
 some food at Noodles & Co. and he bought me a giant rice crispy treat which was surprisingly 
delicious.

It was just so much fun! I don't know why. Maybe just because we haven't had a lunch date without
 Olivia for.....well, since Olivia was born. Also because we got to talk about some serious stuff and it
 was just good to connect on that level again. {thanks to my sis for babysitting :)}

He has been so nice to me lately for no reason. Giving me compliments and doing things for me without
 being asked. I was trying to figure out why he was being so nice, but have come to the realization it is 
just because that is who he is. I wish I could be more like him.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

is it sad that right when the page came up i KNEW that was a pic of 'noodles'? i've had those rice crispy treats, too. so yummy!

i'm glad you guys got to have a little date. so important. we're making a goal to date more, even if it's for short periods of time, in between everything else we've got going on. i feel the exact same way about bradley. i'm not sure how i got so lucky to have such a sweet, thoughtful, helpful hub, but i'm very thankful i did. brady's the same way. it really makes life happier.

Leandra said...

good husband! Glad you got some time together. ANNNNND, they're rice krispy treats really are the best. They are what keep me going back.

Taryn- what part of Texas are you from? We're talking about going to Dallas now for Chiropractic school. Is that where you're from? Do you love it? Maybe sometime I'll have to pick your brain about it. If you have any good tips to share or things to tell me my email is jlcall426@hotmail.com. I know you're busy so I don't expect you to email me unless you have time. The school is called Parker. I guess a lot of students live in Irving. are you familiar with that area?

Anonymous said...

We love you Brady - thanks for taking such good care of our girl and making her so happy and feel so special!
love you,
mom and dad

caroline said...

sweet baby and daddy picture! From the first time we met Brady way back when in Park city when you guys were just "friends"..I remember Mike and I thinking he was the nicest guy and would make a great husband for Taryn. good instinct;) you make a great pair because you are the same way Taryn!

Danee Hansen said...

Love this picture of those two! Good luck with your hoop jumping ;) You are such a hard worker;. I hope you know you can call us if you need any help!