Saturday, February 12, 2011

Look out boys...

Livy kissing Colson
Penelope's Blessing {2.5.11}

Just stopping in quickly because I love this little picture of my kissy girl.
And if you were wondering, YES- we are already worried for her teenage years.

I had a wonderful b-day, especially because my parents were in town! I do have some videos and pics I hope to post sometime soon (tomorrow?).  Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday evening. I'll just be sitting here waiting for me husby to come home to me.

7 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

I love this picture! Haha she is going to be a pro kisser. You're right, watch out! hahah look at those lips.

My main reason for commenting. I'm glad you say husby instead of hubby. Hubby sounds obese to me. :)

Anonymous said...

I loved being able to recieve some kisses from those sweet lips myself! We had the best time with Liv and getting to know her again - hope she remembers us! What a special little sweety! I love how she loves to share her kisses, either by really kissing or by blowing kisses to everyone! Love this pic or her and Colson!
mom/grammy

Kristi said...

So sweet. It doesn't even look like Livy, she looks so grown up! I love Colson's sweet smile too. Glad you had an awesome birthday. Can't wait to see more pics!

Unknown said...

This is adorable :] What a cutie pie! Glad to hear you had a good b-day! How fun to have your parents around!

caroline said...

Love this picture! Those are some cute puckered little
Iips! I call Mikers my husby too;) hehe!

mandy harline said...

oh.my.goodness. how adorable is this??!!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Colson! What an adorable picture. Happy Valentine's day darlins :)
Love, Mom and Gma