Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nursery

We're still alive over here! One week til my national written boards and then I will finally not have to study my life away.


Today was Livy lou's first time going to nursery. She was doing so good, not clinging to me and just playing with toys and wanting to be a part of all the action. I was hanging around, trying to stay out of the way, but since she seemed to be doing well I decided to just leave and let her get used to not having me there.

She made it one hour and then, just as it got completely silent for the closing prayer in sunday school, I hear a desperate "mama" coming from the hallway. I definitely think I should have stayed at least one time so she could get to know the kids and teachers a little more before I just left her alone with them. I think she got a little nervous after a while of being with total strangers and no mama in sight! Brady stayed out with her during priesthood so I could go to relief society. We'll try again next week.


She's wearing one of my favorite dresses from when I was a little girl! Of course I had to have a mini photo shoot after church of her in mama's old dress :)












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love Olivia in mama's dress! I love her cute hair! Do you have a picture of you in this dress? If not I need to fing the ones we took that Christmas! I think you were a little older, but I think you were every bit as adorable as Liv (two cute little peas in a pod)!
Enjoy another week of study and then DO GOOD STUFF on your test! Hooray - there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
~mom

Carrie said...

i recognized the little dress right away! how fun to have that for YOUR daughter.

Zahara Rogers said...

I just love love this last picture of the two of you! It is absolutely gorgeous and will be a classic memory forever.

PS 3 weeks til freedom! :)

caroline said...

Love this series of pictures! So fun that you have one of your dresses to pass down- and a darling one at that! She's so cute!! Have fun in nursery Livy!