Monday, December 5, 2011

Decorating the tree

I knew my parents were going on a little trip to San Diego the first week in December, so I made sure we decorated the tree before that. My mom wanted to wait until after their trip, but I wasn't having it.


 Liv was mesmerized by all the decorations. She loved taking each one out. When I brought her to the tree to hang the first one, she walked over and tucked it underneath the tree, like a present. Its weird that she's never decorated a tree before! And of course, fun as always when we get to introduce her for the first time, to something that is so special to us.

Getting some help from Grampy 


About halfway through, she decided that all the ornaments were purses :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tree and a beautiful little decorator you have there! Love the purses Livy! Call me soon love.

Love, Gma Debi