Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wildflowers

We went for a walk across the street one morning after breakfast.
We usually take Liv "cross a street" a few times a week to walk and she likes to "exercise" on the outdoor equipment they have over there. I have loved our walks lately because of all the wildflowers. Its like a little forest over there and its just nice to go walk when there is no one else over there. I always have the lyrics to the Tom Petty song in my head: "you belong among the wildflowers, you belong in a boat out at sea. Sail away kill off the hours, you belong somewhere you feel free.."





Colson gave Olivia flowers and wanted to explore the "caves"







This is what Olivia does when she sees a camera
And Brady and I have noticed that only my right ankle and foot gets swollen. Really strange.




Its been nice to be able to get out and walk and enjoy this beautiful park during this pregnancy.

No comments: