Monday, December 1, 2014

Decorating

I will admit, we decorated before Thanksgiving...I have never in my 29 years of life decorated before Thanksgiving, but we did this year. Brady had just finished a test so he had spare time and I wanted it to be fun and relaxing, and we were already planning on staying in a hotel the day after Thanksgiving (which is when we normally decorate), so we just did it!

I baked (broke apart and put in the oven) what we called 'frozen heart cookies' and played Christmas music while Liv held ornaments and spun around in awe, Scarlett jingled bells and danced, and Brady tied and tied strings on ornaments. When it was all done, we read our nighttime scripture by the twinkling tree. Such a fun evening with the people I love!















We've been babysitting babies a lot lately so I've had this baby swing out. Scarlett loves to crawl in and pretend to be asleep.





1 comment:

Debi said...

So lovely! Put me in the holiday spirit. Love you all so much! Wish I could drop by. Miss you terribly. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo'
Gma Debi