Monday, February 20, 2012

treats

We made a lot of treats for Valentine's day.


Red velvet cake balls
Toffee and chocolate chip peanut butter cookies
and Oatmeal cookies with red and white M&Ms

Liv was my little helper and was especially good at stirring and counting the cookies as I dropped them on the baking sheet :)
Oh, and licking the spatula of course!








By the time we were done with the cake balls Lu had it all over her face. Like I mentioned here, she refuses to look at the camera so I had to say "Look, Mommy has a monkey on her head" and this was the face I got:

And then she started fake laughing and said "That funny Mommy!"

I brought treats to work and to friends but let's be honest, the muddy buddies didn't make it to anyone else's mouths except my family's!

No comments: